Does this mean the Hacker got Hacked?

T

The Fish Assassin

Does this mean the Hacker got Hacked? I aw a new hackers name on the site now.. did the old hacker get hacked?

I was thinking of creating a hack to hack the hacker that hacked the other hacker of this hacked website. Maybe I'll use the name sportfishingbc.com even use their logo. Jest.
GLG

When this forum was down,TWICE, I tried another forum. WRONG...nothing but bickering and some bad digs directed towards other members. Won't say what site it was....I just hope we are safe from some real bad crap happening here due to hackers. I'm not very computor savy,so not sure what extent of trouble could brew.

Can I be assured that one morning I'll turn my 'putor on and nothing happens?

Thanks,I only want some peace of mind. :)

quote:Originally posted by Mrtrailer

When this forum was down,TWICE, I tried another forum. WRONG...nothing but bickering and some bad digs directed towards other members. Won't say what site it was....I just hope we are safe from some real bad crap happening here due to hackers. I'm not very computor savy,so not sure what extent of trouble could brew.

Can I be assured that one morning I'll turn my 'putor on and nothing happens?

Thanks,I only want some peace of mind. :)
After reading the posts,(mainly the one by Time) on the other thread concerning this topic I don't think i'm as freeked out as before.

Guess I should check related threads before going off on a hissy fit. [:I]

I should have not made a seperate topic for this seems how it is the same topic sry please ignore the other topic about new boards.

quote:Hey with all this hacking going on should we consider going to another forum? It would be easy enough to set it up. And all of us would feel safer? So I guess this is a question for the moderators. Can you gaurentee our safty on this site or should you look for other alternatives for this forum? You could try http://www.proboards.com/ or http://www.freeforum.ca/ Just a couple of the many available. I know it might be tricky to get all the topics loaded onto the new board, but I will offer some help in that reguard as I am very computer savy.

I wasn't thinking of going to an already established forum, just to use a different host for THESE SFBC forums.

I think you are correct f.a.,on your second point,and....no
worries,with me anyways about double threading.There is good reason to be alert as we are to this problem.
It's all good. :)

Back