Do Scotty downriggers ever go on sale?

Live on Craigslist. Got two electric Scotty short arms with swivel bases and mounts with 2- 15lb balls and two snubbers for $250 , total.

Woman selling said it must be a good price as she had had so many calls. I had them 30 minutes after she posted.

Few and far between but ....

Harbour chandler had 1106 in steel or braid with swivel base and holder for $399 during pirate day sale last year......2106 in steel or braid for $499...... That is what I upgraded to as price was so good. Two old ones went with boat and I kept best 1106 for 3rd line/backup. Hc sale is coming soon, just order them over the phone and get the warrantee too (which only applies to original owner)

Cheers,
GnB

Harbour chandler had 1106 in steel or braid with swivel base and holder for $399 during pirate day sale last year......2106 in steel or braid for $499...... That is what I upgraded to as price was so good. Two old ones went with boat and I kept best 1106 for 3rd line/backup. Hc sale is coming soon, just order them over the phone and get the warrantee too (which only applies to original owner)

Cheers,
GnB

Any idea when the sale will be? I would love to get my hands on a pair of 1106s. I'm hoping the exchange rate plays in my favor. :)

Only hope they ship to the US.

Cheers,
GnB

This is your best possible price on Scottys, i bought an 1101 for 375.00 brand-new with swivel, door crasher, you need to be one of the first people in the door and it is only one per customer so if you need two bring a friend be quick .. You will never find them priced better new anywhere else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

should have my first ocean going boat soon! also my work has a paynes account and i can get some good deals on downriggers.....

Back