Dirty Cyber Truck

Whenever I see a picture of one I can’t help but think a desinger for Delorean thought this up after a week long binge on bad coke, circa 1985IMG_7754.jpegIMG_7755.jpeg

It reminds me of my old design review meetings days. I bet you that CNC airbending was a treat to execute with those stainless panels lol.

Head designer and industrial designer: " Look I drew this 3d model up in Solidworks ". "But how are we going to make it"? "Just give it manufacturing and they can figure it out!"

Manufacturing and process engineers:" Fak!"

You guys would kick a hot girl out of bed for eating crackers! Love a dirty truck rolling back into or through Vancouver after experiencing the north or driving up the mountains on VI.

I’m thrilled my rich tech bro buddies are going to buy one and light a fire under ever other automakers butt to make better trucks.

But you guys are right those wheels look dumb.

Wonder if I would need the jaws of life to trim the box of the cyber truck to make my camper fit.
IMG_0344.jpeg

You guys would kick a hot girl out of bed for eating crackers! Love a dirty truck rolling back into or through Vancouver after experiencing the north or driving up the mountains on VI.

I’m thrilled my rich tech bro buddies are going to buy one and light a fire under ever other automakers butt to make better trucks.

But you guys are right those wheels look dumb.

Wonder if I would need the jaws of life to trim the box of the cyber truck to make my camper fit.
View attachment 101236
Now that's a pleasant change of scenery....

Back