Derby's Canuck emporium

...thinking rebound time...maybe build on Henrik's pts...:)

Good call Dave, wrong team. Love playing the bottom dwellers.... if it wasn't for lack it could have looked a lot uglier.....

That OT was one of the worst I have ever seen in my life. Wow. Thank god for Lack or else wouldn't of got the point. Kind of bad luck in shootout as both Bonino and Vrbata deserved goals there.

Keep me posted when the parade route is back on :) I can see it now Derby and Sammy pretty in pink leading the way .....

We went to the game last night and there were lots of Canucks fans Probably 60%+.
Tickets for low bowl seats were going for $50 and included a 20 oz Coors. Now I know why
Lack did a great job in the game and in OT stopping two breakaways.
AZ had lost their last 10 games so the AZ fans were sure happy with that win.

thanks again to Lack...Vabrata and Bo's beaut...:)

..oh and the compost is overflowing with leaf doodu...:D

thinking a win would be a confidence booster...early lead,pedal to the medal and don't look back...;)

This should be a good one tonight... LA has had a there way with the Nucks over the last couple years... Think its going to be tight one 4-3 Nucks

Guess I will continue to talk to myself on this thread.....Nucks should take care of this one..but it is a bottom feeder.. 5-2 nucks

4-1 is ok but, it was not pretty and it was, as you say, a bottom feeder. They have to sharpen up for the rest of the season to stay in the playoff pic!

Listen to the first 2 periods well I was working on my boat..third looked won and done...But yes they need keep there game face on...;)

Nice to see the Canucks beat a bottom team for a change. It's funny how they've been playing well against the higher ranked teams and tanking against the bums. Of course, the Leafs are playing for the draft sweepstakes.

Lack is looking good/confident and Lucky-we need all 3-wasn't really a pretty game but I wouldn't want to be a leaf fan-I haven't seen them play for many years and I think I'm just as happy to have missed them. good luck with the draft!! That Bo is fun to watch!!!

Back