Derby's Canuck emporium

Hopefully the other lines continue to score so if the twins are MIA during the playoffs it won't matter.

yup.. some much fun to watch..they don't give up and u just don't know what line is the hero line for the night...;)

cartoon.jpg

I'll be at the game in Toronto on Saturday as well as the game in Ottawa on Sunday with quite a few buddies. That'll be a LONGGG drive back to Ottawa on Sunday morning after several bevies the night before....

I'll be at the game in Toronto on Saturday as well as the game in Ottawa on Sunday with quite a few buddies. That'll be a LONGGG drive back to Ottawa on Sunday morning after several bevies the night before....

There you are..thought u left us Nucks for the oilers or something??? :)

Wow just into the start of the 3rd period...what a dominant performance by Vancouver so far. Is Vancouver this good or is Pittsburg just really off tonight? All Canuck lines are looking great!

They're sure playing with confidence! You coming to the 6 mile tomorrow night, Rollie?
T2

Great game tonight !! 3-0 win against the Pens and all three goals from the third line. WD rolling four lines with confidence and all four producing. GO CANUCKS !!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

...it was all over before the 3rd...apparently Pits was there namesake...:)

I heard the "analysts" on the game say the Canucks have such a good record because they've had the "softest schedule in the league". :)

Well after years of having the worst schedule in the league...it's our turn! No matter they are still competitive with the best teams this year so far.

Bring on the Laughs!!! The canucks are well known to have off games against some of tbe basement teams.... But I'm thinking 4-2 canucks.

Back