Derby's Canuck emporium

Let's remember Quinn for giving this club the respect it still has today.
His fingerprints are all over this franchise.

He has handed the crown of the Canucks to his protege.
God speed to a class act and true hockey man.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes Mr.Quinn will be missed... :( Heard he got a beauty spring last year in QCL... Think the nucks will do a 3-2 win tonight...:)

RIP Pat Quinn...:(

nucks 4 - 2...hoping for extra insurance goal in Pat's honour...:)

Last game of a 7 game road trip, hope they are ready to show up for schnieds...some great clips of PQ on Canucks.com

5-2 nucks, lots of emotion tonight

Well Bo is gonna stick around. After last game I figured it would be hard to send him back to the minors. Im predicting a 6-2 win. With The 4th line having another big night. Love the speed of that line.

...another blowout...at Columbus' expense...:)

Ya the score didn't really show the game..lets hope that was the nucks eastern legs showing up the first 2 periods.....Miller did a great job.... take the points and run

UM...the "other" team...didn't really have an answer...
hockey.gif

Should be a gooder today, early start for the boys, like playing at 8am, have to see how prepared Willy has em to play.
Both teams undefeated in 4 games.
Miller has crappy #'s against Detroit.
But this is gonna change.
3-2 nucks.

PP was great tonight and D. Sedin is tied with Naslund for most PP goals on the Canucks. Very entertaining hockey this season. And to think, on another forum I visit, earlier this year idiots actually posted that they thought the Sedins are "too old", "washed up", etc., yet they're the points leaders on the team. Everytime they set up a goal, I joke to my wife about how washed up they are. Great players with a few good years left for sure !!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back