Derby's Canuck emporium

u still owe me 4 Powell River's debauchery...:D

I'm not sure what cable TV you guys get but the Shaw channel I watched the game on sure sucked. I found the game on channel 326, some obscure channel I'd never used and was only in standard definition. I'm really not sure why there was no telecast on our regular HD channels that we usually get the canucks games on. Did you guys find the same thing.

I'm not sure what cable TV you guys get but the Shaw channel I watched the game on sure sucked. I found the game on channel 326, some obscure channel I'd never used and was only in standard definition. I'm really not sure why there was no telecast on our regular HD channels that we usually get the canucks games on. Did you guys find the same thing.

I watched on a Hd channel on Shaw. A little up from 326, but there might be regional differences.

a good second period..but u could see they ran out of gas in the third and over time with one d-man down and playing the night before... :)

...consolation point and Bo gets his 1st...wbtw was a beaut...:)

Great game tonight ! 1000 games for Daniel, Bo is a face off machine and first career hat trick for Hansen. Things are looking good so far !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Only got to watch the third period...very entertaining end to end play with both teams applying pressure at times.

Yes so much better than last year-this is what we wished for.
I think this year so far is sooooo much more than anyone could have wished for. Very nice to see Chicago and San Jose in the rear view mirror for a change. Hope they can keep it up and the injury bug does not bite too hard in the the next few months.

the injury bug is always a fear ...they seems to be doing alright with what they have been hit with so far.. I wouldn't be surprised if the are looking to find another d-man...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop, I thought they'd be plagued by inconsistency this season after such big changes to both on and off ice personnel. Leafs fans must be wishing their team had the courage to do a total rebuild, inconsistency is their middle name this year.

I'm remaining hopeful that they don't become injury plagued now that they're rolling four lines rather than working the top players like draft horses. Keep spreading the work load around and the top guys will hopefully stay healthy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I think this year so far is sooooo much more than anyone could have wished for. Very nice to see Chicago and San Jose in the rear view mirror for a change. Hope they can keep it up and the injury bug does not bite too hard in the the next few months.
Lets start planning the parade route!

Back