Derby's Canuck emporium

Burp... man these moosehead beer are nice, i must be drunk because i swear i read something about Canadas team that wears the Maple Leaf so well have won 3 in a row and have scored 16 goals, i think i am going to have another :D

Burp... man these moosehead beer are nice, i must be drunk because i swear i read something about Canadas team that wears the Maple Leaf so well have won 3 in a row and have scored 16 goals, i think i am going to have another :D

Oh there you are..u had me waiting on baited breath.... Sammy don't wake him up from his nice dream..they usually turn it a nightmares.. ;) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Have to say that they are quite refreshing from last year.
Better depth showing already, good speed, good distribution of goals and some
Solid goal tending.

Really like what Benning has done so far with his pickups.
The boys like to play for willy and are having a good time.
Linden is pure class

dream on's fan club homie...:)

trolling.jpg

Think we are going to have a buster of a game...5-1 Canucks...Vrbata 2 goals

Beiber is an embarassment...punk, actually his old man is the problem

....and dream about going to a home game.

We just had our butt handed to us by Phoenix.............

79059-little-girl-disgusted-gif-oKAd.gif

Well been away for some time I see my Leafs are tearing it up another 15 goals in 2 games :) glad i am not watching hockey yet!!

ha haa ..yup funny game..... good to see the Nucks can score there way out of that...another Miller game were he wasn't so sharp...hopefully we get Lack between the pipes tonight...:)

I opted for the Royal's WHL game last night;the price was right and I watched the WINNER' S highlights later on...:)

Back