Derby's Canuck emporium

If Lack is the Shootout answer...put him in the last 10 seconds...perhaps Lou could learn...:)

He's only let like 1 goal in a shoot out so much better then he use too...perhaps some of the leading scorers on the team should be putting the puck in the net.. :)

Hey Bro, got a bad dose of hockey withdrawal... any free sites to watch a nuks game...even a rerun...:)

any free sites to watch a nuks game...even a rerun...:)

Yes, I'll shoot you a link Sunday for the Calgary game... don't expect it before Sunday though

:cool: - tanx buddy...I trust your turkey supper was a success...:)

Thanks eman, going to give it a try...:)

Yeah sammy, just click on Ice Hockey then scroll to NHL live, choose your game press live and the game should pop up in a window. if you can, maximise the screen. don't install or download anything but look for little square x boxes and click them. Once you figure it out it's quite easy. There will be different streams if the one you get is fuzzy etc. try another stream. Any problems feel free to pm me and I'll walk you through it. Good Luck.;) eman

Last edited by a moderator:
You got one number right Derb...

Your under estimation of the amount of stork in this one is unsettling ;)

I don't mind those mistakes.... not bad game for having turkey legs... :) .. I pm u ..you in boxes is full... :)

That Gillis sure looks like an idiot for trading Schneider now ;)

It will be ironic if it ends up as a repeat of the Lou - Schneider situation. Lack has been brilliant and Lu still seems to play hot and cold, having good games followed by one where he lets a bunch of soft ones in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back