Derby's Canuck emporium

I'm going for the long cast.....and I just got my first bite... ;) actually I'm thinking of what they did with St. Louis not to long ago.... :)

After last night's game, I sure hope they can step it up a lot. Down 1-0 at the end of the first, but I still have hope. Nucks outshot 10-3 by the Hawks in the first. Gotta step it up, boys !!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

A win in the Windy City!
The Sedins are really bad in shootouts... Why does tortarella use them in the top 3?

Fixed that for you ham.....
coffee_pc.gif

A win in the Windy City!
The Sedins are really bad in shootouts... Why does tortarella use them in the top 3?

Torts was trying something different in shootout as we usually suck in them. He said he was gonna do that after minny game. Man Sedins overthink things, on breakaways they are pretty good, but when time to think they suck. I said Kesler as #5...if we lost that game...lucky we didn't and Lack stood tall, had 8 chances to win it and didn't until #8. Lack is steady...really impressed. I think if Luongo retires in the next 3 years we have a great guy in Eddie.

Man Missed another good third period... :)

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:OfficeDocumentSettings> <o:AllowPNG/> </o:OfficeDocumentSettings> </xml><![endif]--> I haven´t seen a game since early Dec :(

Please keep me up ta date...:)

And just like that.... We tie San Lose for third in the pacific with points (mind the games in hand)

That is going to be a hard 6 points to make up Mortician....
Smiley_Tiny_Drinking_Coffee.gif

Wow, hard earned win by a very tired team. Good job, Canucks ! Enjoy your well earned Christmas break !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I watched it...... Would also like the answer to that question.........

What was that game that we couldnt see at the bar? Didnt he get mowed down? Rumors of lower body i*%&$#. Lack killed it against Chicago a couple days ago too. Did you see him in the shoot out..awesome.

Back