Derby's Canuck emporium

I predict that Bieska will be nasty tonight....I hope!!!!!

Karma will get him one day. Maybe he will get traded to a team like Pittsburg where he won't have big boys looking out for him. I still remember that cheap low hit from behind on Salo that was an obvious attempt to injure.

That guy is such a POS most classless player I have seen to date . hope he gets smashed in the head again dont need guys like that in the league, if I was his coach id sit him down and he be getting a good reaming out you dont want kids and fellow players seeing shait like that, the ref should have gave him a unsportsmanlike RIGHT then and there but ohhh wait its the bruins ....... bullcrap.....

But what an awesome outcome.... their on a roll

Well....got to see the first 2 periods and wow miss a beauty 3rd....I heard Merchant was his classy self again.... :)

weasels like Marchand sell tickets , the fans look ta have fun with it Saturday night ,
kinda like bein a heel in wrestlin .....i welcome crap like that , keeps me entertained ,even more so when someone knocks hiss block off..
nhl can use some drama , can get dry at times ...m2b

always a brave jackass , not sure id wanna go there ,
in all my years , never seen anyone approach a player , zero respect...classless..
sounds like someone may have had a bit to much ta drink Saturday night though.... : )

funny thing is , the guy threatning Lucic , had no idea who he was , loved it when he says " Do You Know Who Your F'ing With ""....priceless , have another...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUkUzP2R8Ow

fd

Last edited by a moderator:
Roger.........

airplane_roger_over_small.jpg

No doubt, it was a pretty wacky ring around the glove though.

I also see they are back on the neutral zone back pass on the power play... I HATE that play

Back