Derby's Canuck emporium

Sweet. Other than John Garret ruining the shut out :mad:

My tab with fishinmorticain just went down to 5 beer cans

I couldn't believe he said that. Jezuz h krist!! Lol What the hell was he thinking? I'd like to slap him myself. :)

I'm surprised that when Roy pulled Guigere with 5 minutes to go it may have all been about spoiling Lou's shutout bid as he only needs 2 or 3 more to pass Roy's career total!

I'm surprised that when Roy pulled Guigere with 5 minutes to go it may have all been about spoiling Lou's shutout bid as he only needs 2 or 3 more to pass Roy's career total!

Yup.. Yesterday would have tied him.

The guys look pretty good tonight considering the back to back

I loved the goals of the game...... #2: Don't say it
EmoticonLaugh.gif

One of better 60 mins I've seen this year

far from a good game , worst pro game ive seen in years...

I was there ,oilers sucked ballz badly " AGAIN " yes , my team , always ,,, ,what a mess over there , didnt even show up ,
zero emotion , no hitting , the game has been so tampered with , its painful ta watch , not enough true NHL PRO players qualify to play for this diluted 30 team league ,
take Betman out back of the barn , and giver....
amazes me that people pay the $$$ ta watch this crap , whole lower bowl is majority of Corporate rental wannabe fans...tired back ta back games team rollin in ?? on game day , a rested team playing somewhat conservative ??,
getting the lead , and playin ther 3rd 4th liners for the balance ,so they would be what , ready for the Bruins tonite ??? not there fault , hell i'd do it too , no wonder my seasons tickets pals are so dis interested in the games ,
NHL greed , to many teams , to many games ,back ta backs in hockey just dont work ,get rid of 20 games ,get rid of the painful pre season crap...2-3 games each , lets get er goin... to many new rules , the touchless icing is crap ,Canucks won a couple of races where it should been waived off , its not a secret that a large majority of the players are against it.... i tried ta sell my tickets on line last week , nada , not a sniff , even dropped down ta $60 each for good seats , place was fairly full by the mid 2nd , whats up with the bs 6 pm start on a friday , alot of p'd off fans stuck in traffic ,

getting harder and harder ta watch my favorite sport..

off ta find a paper bag ta put over my head for the balance of my season , the highlight of the night last night ,
a couple on the big screen , both wearing Oilers Jerseys , the dude had an actual Donkey Head on , and his gal with a paper bag over hers ,
my niece let me have it......

, last , could not believe how few oilers fans were NOT wearing jerseys this game , actually i guess i do understand.....
i miss the good all rivalries of once upon a time..

my rant lol , gd luck in your big game tonite..

fd

Canucks fans would have been totally onside with you about 6 games ago! Lol

Yes Derby , should be a gooder ........3-2 ...I hope so , Chara and Lucic are Beasts this year.
Not sure what Hanson is doing on the first line , might be time for some auditions there.
Torts needs to keep preaching the physical game.

Back