Derby's Canuck emporium

11-14 pts on a 7 game road trip... I'll take that
cheers.gif

Interesting finish... Almost thought I saw Hextall out there :cool:

Now over to the Lions game

Gutsy game; 4 games in a week;5500 miles, living out of stinky suitcase...
Everybody on the nucks added something to the game; while St Louie looked rusty....fresh lack was a good choice, made the big stops for the win in O.T.....:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yaa..take the points and run..Nice to see Kesslar back again... Guess Blues didn't like losing that one with the end of the game BS...haa haa.... )

Lets hope the Lions can take there game.. :0

Yaa..take the points and run..Nice to see Kesslar back again... Guess Blues didn't like losing that one with the end of the game BS...haa haa.... )

Lets hope the Lions can take there game.. :0

Don't worry Derb.... The second was cool if you like defense........ We're winning now though so all is gooooood..

Yes nice to see Kess back on the scoreboard....putting his office in order and lighting the goal light to rub it in :p...:)

I won .25 on that one
cheers.gif

Lou is playing good right now and has taken that distraction away.
Kessler has some linemates that make him play hockey like he can.
Hodgson would be a good second line center right now although Santarelli has done a great job.
Nucks 4-Wings 2

They will be retiring Bure's number before the game. Should be some emotion flowing..

yep hoisting Pavel's jersey into the rafters should put some spark into the home team .... perhaps him being in the house will cause them to reflect on the lost opportunities...

Last edited by a moderator:
I see the twins inked their contract....food for thought;perhaps their jerseys will be hoisted one day...

Thats a given blabber..... I don't think it was that great of a deal...? They will be close to retirement after this one

Back