Deleted Thread

T

The Jackel

Admin you guys delete my thread A Good Read?? If so why, posted it on another forum and no problems there????

It was an inflammatory, poorly written, unverified piece of garbage without a name behind it that has been tossed around on forums and websites since 2014.

It was an inflammatory, poorly written, unverified piece of garbage without a name behind it that has been tossed around on forums and websites since 2014.

Well BGM, so i guess the Calgary news paper just prints rehashed ******** from years gone by and that's why they are still in print....brilliant!

I tried looking for a link to a Calgary newspaper but all I could find was link to a letter someone wrote to a Nanaimo newspaper. Do you have the link. Was it a letter or an article? Who is the author? Whoever it is, they called the MMIW National Inquiry, the 'National Enquiry.' That's brilliant.

I read the article on your posted thread before it got deleted. I even posted " I'm gonna go get some popcorn."
While I agree with some of the points in the article, it came off as quite racist towards FN.
Just sayin.

I think you have to realize that this site and others like it, are privately owned domaines, while their titles suggest they are "for the public". The owners and admins have their own set of opinions and beliefs that sometimes steer these discussions and topics.
So while at times you will see freedom of speech vehemently defended here on some topics you will see some editing in other areas by the moderators in others.
Its their website and they will do with it what they please.
This issue of private ownership of public websites in terms of steering agendas has reached the highest levels of government.

Back