DE Hard top

RiverBoy

A guy I know has a 18.5 Double Eagle that he's thinking of selling. It is a hardtop, with an aluminum pod. I have no idea of the age. Floor feels solid. It has a trailer, but no power. I feel with a little elbow grease,this could be a killer boat.

Anyone care to speculate on what this may be worth? I haven't the foggiest. Any help would be appreciated. I already have a boat, I just might buy this one to fix up and flip.

Thanks

ya pics,, if its a wide model, could be worth a few bucks.. 5-10k depends on condition. post up pics!!

All depends if the hull/stringers/transom are punky. DE hulls seem to get a premium (not sure why). Could be a good little rig w/a pod though. gl

Ya hard to say without pics, my buddy bought his 17.5 on a trailer no pod, no motor but excellent floor n stringers...500 bucks..SO there is definitely a lot of IF's and Butts... lots DE's around SO you better post up the pics and let the bidding begin..

Like the others have said, without pictures it's tough to say. But without any power and a WHOLE bunch of unknowns I would say $1000. bucks tops. Have fun with the fixing up and flipping. ( I am saying that sarcastically!)

Like the others have said, without pictures it's tough to say. But without any power and a WHOLE bunch of unknowns I would say $1000. bucks tops. Have fun with the fixing up and flipping. ( I am saying that sarcastically!)

Haha I know. Me with all my spare time. I'll look into it a bit more, and if I buy it I'll post pics. Thanks for all your insight.

Back