Cuts of meat on sale

Gotcha. So you just shut off the air and let it burn out? Then can re light it next time basically?
Yessir. I take a scoop with my chimney and light that and dump it back on top. I can run it at 225 for over 15 hours without touching a thing. You have to get good at not overheating because it takes hours to cool down. I make pizza in it too. Get it scorching hot and then I kill it completely. You can cook three or four pizzas easily on the residual heat and it helps to not scorch the bottom.

Last edited:
First one per day or first one on your saveon card?

Even at 12 a lb is still a good deal

First one per day or first one on your saveon card?

Even at 12 a lb is still a good deal
First one on your save on card and then $12/lb with no limit. Just picked up a couple of 2-bone pieces for the freezer. Thrifty used to sell the same quality of roast for $10/lb but haven’t seen them going on sale for ages.

Well, on the way home from the hospital I decided to grab a couple. Got the last one of size from Grandview. But then hit the main street location and they were pretty well sold out as well. But the kid cleaning the meat department pulls through and finds me a four bone $111 chunk from the cooler in the back. Then I get to the till and the guy let's me manually enter the price because my card "wasn't working". What a sweet deal.

Oh yeah, it was a girl. 6lb 1oz. Great day.

Well, on the way home from the hospital I decided to grab a couple. Got the last one of size from Grandview. But then hit the main street location and they were pretty well sold out as well. But the kid cleaning the meat department pulls through and finds me a four bone $111 chunk from the cooler in the back. Then I get to the till and the guy let's me manually enter the price because my card "wasn't working". What a sweet deal.

Oh yeah, it was a girl. 6lb 1oz. Great day.
Haha same story here except not quite as good. I walked out with an 8 lbr. However the guy at the till was a door knob and charged me the 12 bucks a lb. Because I could t load up my savon deal in my offers. Wasn't working. Even talked to the manager after thinking hey maybe she'll give me 30 bucks back. She said I have to load up my card which wasn't working so I said **** it and went home

I'll bet that thing is 8 grand now
Bronze and Pebble tiles $10,595 us dollars

Back