Cover for 17' double eagle?

buzzbomb

Had a new 6' top made for the boat last year. Problem is when the tops up while towing the wind beats the s##t out of it. I'd like to get a cover for the boat and was wondering if any one here has got one for their eagle and how it fits. My boat A 1980 and has the longer side windows. Any recommendations or even pics would be grate. Thanks

If you had a new one made buy and install drop curtains. On my old DE I made mine tall as well. Here is my old boat. I can tell you honestly I used drop back curtain all the time. It wont blow all over this place with this installed when trailering. I think I paid like 400.00 for it. The sloping back curtain works too but I found this more useful.

Attachments

• P4182597.jpg
    P4182597.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 88
I actually have that exact set up as well as slope top, just want the cover for storage as well as it won't fit in my carport with the top up.

Brenda down in Reed point marina. She did a grate job just looking for a storage/travel cover for the days I don't need the top. I see you had your top for sale. What ya up to now Dan.

Lots of new stuff this year. Its "dialed"

Just an up date. I went with the 17-19 Costco cover and it fits the 17 outboard double eagle very well. Thought others with the same boat might want to know.

I have 1991 DE with same long windows.
Popular boats, we should start a DE thread to discuss upgrades and repairs.

Sent a couple of you messages.

I am trying to find hardware to fit in the window grooves for the soft top roof frames to fit. Can't seem to find.
Anyone?

I have a higher top on mine also. Probable 5'10 as I can just barely stand under it. OK for towing and I lower the top to fit in car port.

Thanks for note on Costco cover. I'll check out. It would be nice to lower roof and cover boat for longer trailer rides.

Thanks!
Tips

Back