Cope design questions

Siwash94

Hello!

Im new to the Forum and Im just wondering if anyone out there has ever bought a design from bruce at COPE designs and if so how did the process go from buying the design to the finished product.

Im looking to get a 18ft Center console and I have operated some boats with a cope design before and they were awesome.

Any info helps!

Cheers

Easy process.
I emailed them questions, they have great service. I changed a few things, put biggest fuel tank he would approve of. (Bruce Cope). I also upgraded the side thickness. I etransfered them the funds and they sent me the construction drawings.
His cutter of choice is CJM technologies in delta. Colin was great to deal with. They cut and formed the aluminum as per cut files. I picked it up as shipping a 25ft pallet is expensive.
It was a great experience and I would do it again.

Regarding CJM Technologies in Delta I have emailed them about a different project. They seem to be somehow affiliated with Adrenaline Marine for welding/fabrication FYI

Cope has some great designs that are solid proven ones on the BC coast. Lots of his boats owned by multiple members of this forum. Sounds like you are looking into something like his Malaspina model. Great hull. As suggested you can tweak a few items during construction to make it an even nicer boat to use. Light power required too which is nice. Enjoy.

Regarding CJM Technologies in Delta I have emailed them about a different project. They seem to be somehow affiliated with Adrenaline Marine for welding/fabrication FYI
You are correct. I believe Colin runs the cutting/forming services as CJM. Adrenaline marine is possibly the boat building portion or the business?? They are at the same location for the tour I took last year.

Easy process.
I emailed them questions, they have great service. I changed a few things, put biggest fuel tank he would approve of. (Bruce Cope). I also upgraded the side thickness. I etransfered them the funds and they sent me the construction drawings.
His cutter of choice is CJM technologies in delta. Colin was great to deal with. They cut and formed the aluminum as per cut files. I picked it up as shipping a 25ft pallet is expensive.
It was a great experience and I would do it again.
Awesome! thank you for the info!

Reactions: NDT
Back