Cool dive video from Tahsis in April

Wow. I've done a tone of diving here and that there is a nice spot. Lots of scallops. Is it a park or something? How deep? It looks deep.

ever dropped in or know anyone, at or near ferrer point or tachu point? been thinking about bring my gear on one of our trips

Wow. I've done a tone of diving here and that there is a nice spot. Lots of scallops. Is it a park or something? How deep? It looks deep.
It is not an "official" dive park but is a very well know dive site locally and through out the diving community. The site is pretty deep and the corals just get bigger the deeper you go. Think they maxed out at around 153 feet deep on the dive.

As far as I can tell scallops are closed in area 25.

"Subareas 25-1 to 25-8, 25-15 and 25-16 open to manila clams, littleneck clams, oysters and mussels only, closed to all other bivalve shellfish;
Balance of Area 25 closed to all bivalve shellfish."

ever dropped in or know anyone, at or near ferrer point or tachu point? been thinking about bring my gear on one of our trips

No have not gone to either of those places. Ferrer was on the agenda but the weather turned really bad so didn't make it out. Did drop the guys on some pinnacles at the mouth of Esperanza.

hes breathing nitrox so hes not going to 153ft deep.

if hes using 32% his limit is just below 100ft

hes breathing nitrox so hes not going to 153ft deep.

if hes using 32% his limit is just below 100ft
Eh no nitrox in those tanks. Just because that is what the tanks say doesn't mean that is what is in the tanks.

Back