Comox Valley Fishing

Yea good to hear Duffer, I never had any problems with it so you should get years more out of it.
Sorry to hear if any of the other guys have been where they aren't supposed to be I know lots of them have been going down that way. I haven't gone past Salmon Point myself this year but I'll make sure they get the message. It was a bit slower this morning in CR and the tide switch seems to be taking a fair bit longer than posted. Love these big tides at our end.

Hey fishassassin take a pill.We can fish were we want you dont own the water.Or it sounds like you due

What ever man. Some of them Oak Bay Marine Group guides in Campbell River have to be some of the worst guides I have ever seen on the water.
They are the ones that think they own the ocean.

Already said I am not going to fight about this. I am allowed to have an opinion. Weather you like it or not.

I have better things to do don't you?

hey Haze the downrigger is working great thanks, just remind your guys up there its closed on the inside of Kitty Colemen as of June 1

Ya, I plotted the DFO co-ords for the closed area near kitty. And the entire hump on all sides is open for fishing, but if you wander to close to shore you will be in the no-go zone. I saw a couple of guys in that area yesterday, woops! Must be the van-isl 360 going by Comox today, probably 50 sailboats went by. Quite the spectacle.

Back