Comox Valley Canvas Top Replacement

finally, the top is finished, i love it, lots of room inside and the workmanship is top notch... the guys at top stitch were great, i recommend them and thanks to this thread!

Attachments

• 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 133
Looks awesome HT. Liking the closed cabin effect. Any chance of a few other shots with close ups of the stitching etc. You could pm me if you like.;) eman

no problem posting a few more pics eman! the other thing i have to do is clear up my old windows and retreat old fabric. one pic shows water beading on the new material and the old fabric is wet. top stitch would put new windows in for $400.00 im going to try to restore the old ones...

Attachments

• 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 115
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 116
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 115
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 115
Last time this thread was done last year some time someone said there was a guy around me that worked out of his house. I must be blind. He is on my street a block south of me. I will have to stop in and check out his work and his prices.

Last time this thread was done last year some time someone said there was a guy around me that worked out of his house. I must be blind. He is on my street a block south of me. I will have to stop in and check out his work and his prices.

What did the top cost you if you don't mind me asking and what all did you get redone? I noticed you said that you had old and new. I have a Double Eagle 185 and need a new top with drop down etc. pm me if you would rather.

cheers,

Back