Comox Area Fishing

My Plan is to have lines down by 10 radio on 16 after that
Will be launching at Kitty in buddies boat.
GLG

Just got back from checking out the conditions at LAZO minor chop with mild breeze. Going for it at 9am will launch @ Comox and make the run to Kitty. Here fishy fishy fishy. [:p]

MyEscape Monitoring 16

Cheers

It's looking pretty rough out there fellow humpsters. Heres hoping it settles down, but it's probably Sunday for my tin can. eman

MyEscape and another boat proceeded to try to make it to Kitty on Saturday made it as far as Cape Lazo Tide and Wind kicked up the waves big time to the point we decided to fish the red can in front of Comox and along the 180' line some bait showing few undersize and lots of doggies even on hootchies and spoons. Oh well got out for a day on the water. Should have gone out Sunday instead. [V]

Soon the fish will move in. [:p]

Cheers ME

On Saturday 9:30 AM we went to the ramp at Kitty and the waves and wind were a no go. Went to Campbell River and fished there for 2 hours. 1 doggy up there. Had to be back for a BBQ so left before the bite was on. Talked to Herald at Kitty on Sunday and he said that 2 springs and a Hali were caught Sat night. Seems to be a late show out there right now. Saw only one boat out on Sunday and the wind and waves were not bad.
GLG

So whats the word?? Are we getting any action in the area yet?? Im getting that fishing bug and need some medicine

Back