Coated Downrigger balls?

I love your high tech spray booth. Your balls turned out really good. Did you use a primer or just straight on with the Bedliner stuff?

Oly
Just gave them a wipe and started hand bombing the paint on. 4 coats in all. If anyone need help on making a mini paint booth like mine let me know, I'd be happy to share my knowledge:)

Maybe flex Seal is an option for a coating they have black, clear and white. To custom the color pick up some color tint and mix in the white.

I have used 15 lbs for some time florescent green had a seal hit it took the ball and almost down rigger flasher and every thing else ok what a hit

Great thread, I read this and went to Canadian tire and the Rock Guard is on sale for $8.99 a can. Long story short, after 4 good coats I can say my balls turned out great I’ll probably do another coat or 2. They definitely look cool and super durable.
I've done a few 4x4 vehicle fenders over the years with rock guard. I found that the spray stuff starts to look pretty crappy relatively fast. I've had good luck spraying a few coats of aerosol clear coat on top of the rock guard to make them stay pretty. If you care about that sort of thing.

Back