Coal Harbour Campground.

River Rat

Is there a campground in or near Coal Harbour, on the Island. We called Harbourview Campground and got a "not in service" recording. Don't want to camp at the "end of the road" and have to worry about bears or yahoos, around the truck and camper at night or while we are out on the boat.

Why not camp at Rupert Arm???

Better place, nice gravel boat ramp and good crabbing and prawning in the arm. It is just around the bay from Coal Harbour,

Need any more info, give me a shout.

Cheers

SS

Fishing001.jpg

quote:Originally posted by C.S.

COME ON SITKA....please don't post on a open forum about our rare little gem camp sites:(.Now every pork&beaner from the city will be getting there gay little map books out and plugging up rupert arm[xx(]

PLEASE erase your post!!!!!!!

Swillin & Killin

Take what you can...give nothing back!

Are you serious???

You might be to late as it is plugged every weekend. It is not so little gem as you think. At least to the tri-ports!!!

Besides this is what this site is all about, passing info to others so that they can enjoy what this place has to offer.

Cheers

SS

Fishing001.jpg

quote:Originally posted by C.S.

Yes,the hole area is getting to busy...thanks to guys like you!

Nice work buddy!

Swillin & Killin

Take what you can...give nothing back!

Correct me if I am wrong, but is this not the place to help other fishers with things like places to stay, where to catch fish and how to???

If not then what are you doing on here??[?]

I will let this one rest as I really do not care what CS and others think. And since I am guessing that he was not the one to discover it, set it up and keep it maintained, someone like me MUST have told him about it, whether face to face, over the telephone or....god forbid....the internet.:D;)

Cheers

SS

Fishing08018-1.jpg

Relax CS!! Come on I'm sick of this site always having people jumping down each other's throats for the stupidest stuff! Remember we're talking fishing not politics and religion!:D

SWC

I do the Fishing, God does the Catching!

Back