Chinook Cuts coming???

All I, and many other concerned fishers say can say about this, is that is you have any interest or care about the salmon fishing from Sheringham Pt. to Sidney you need to be at the SFAB meeing 7pm Sheraton FourPoints Hotel, basement meeting room (behind the Langford Costco).

If you are a sportfisher, lodge/hotel/motel owner, guide, tackle shop owner, boat dealer, marina/gas dock owner, etc. you need to be at this meeting to show your concern by your physical presence.

If there is not a huge turnout to show profound displeasure at the possible extreme restrictions coming out, DFO will figure they have no reason to change their minds on this. WE MUST SHOW SOLIDARITY AND STRENGTH IN NUMBERS AT THIS MEETING. No time for petty differences and excuses that others can carry the ball on this. If you care about fishing in these waters you MUST be there!!! The time to stand up for your right to fish is NOW!

I agree that every recreational angler that is effected or not should attend this meeting on Wednesday. All the local angler's should be there for sure. Numbers is what is needed. FLOOD the place. Get it on the news big time.

All I, and many other concerned fishers say can say about this, is that is you have any interest or care about the salmon fishing from Sheringham Pt. to Sidney you need to be at the SFAB meeing 7pm Sheraton FourPoints Hotel, basement meeting room (behind the Langford Costco).

If you are a sportfisher, lodge/hotel/motel owner, guide, tackle shop owner, boat dealer, marina/gas dock owner, etc. you need to be at this meeting to show your concern by your physical presence.

If there is not a huge turnout to show profound displeasure at the possible extreme restrictions coming out, DFO will figure they have no reason to change their minds on this. WE MUST SHOW SOLIDARITY AND STRENGTH IN NUMBERS AT THIS MEETING. No time for petty differences and excuses that others can carry the ball on this. If you care about fishing in these waters you MUST be there!!! The time to stand up for your right to fish is NOW!

Totally agree with you WiTW. However, over on the Derby thread, there is notification of a pub get together for the Sooke Halibut Derby on same day. Unfortunately I think that is going to make an impact on attendance at SFAB meeting.
The notion of "Fiddling while Rome Burns" comes to mind, although I bet I get some heavy flack for that one....LOL

Back