Chicago Blackhawks 2014/15

Yeah I kind of thought Ovies Theatrics on that stick slash kinda froze everyone for a second, except for Brouwer of course. Hell of a game though.;) eman

Hawks vs Jets tonight. Chicago North has beaten the Hawks twice this year, already. Odd feeling as the Jets are my 2nd favourite team and looking good for a play-off spot. Buff has been blowing people up lately.

Hawks 3-2.

Listening to Johnny Toew's yesterday and he stated that the Hawks will not be taking the Jets lightly after the last two results. Should be a high tempo game for sure. Hawks 5 Jets 3.;) eman

Jets are for real. Third game in four nights and they did the Hawks 4-2. Teuvo got his first, but that's about it for sunshine.

The Jets are probably the only thing that keeps Pips going

Oh happy day. Hawks beat the Jets. Sitting poolside in Coronado, Panama after a taxing round of golf. Life is tough.

Tough loss for the Hawks, in a fairly exciting game. Nucks were full marks for the win though. I guess we will settle for the point.;) eman

Seems the Hawks are serious. Vermette is a good pick-up, for sure. Timmonen was a stud pre blood clots and is 39 so... Either way it is looking better than it did after Kane went down.

Go Hawks.

Been a lot of crap floating round, for sure. The Sharp "activities" were around last year and it was a puck off Leddy's chest that kept them out of the finals.

Timmonen wants a Cup, Vermette is very solid and these two adds signal management is serious. Players that don't get on board will likely find themselves flushed in the upcoming Capocalypse.

Sad my boys let Kimmo go.....he was the anchor on our blue line before the lung issue. One of my favourite Flyers. Hope he wins one but I don't think it's happening this year.

Kimmo logs 17 minutes in his first game back. Hawks beat the Canes, which is neither here nor there.

Since you asked I was amazed Timmonen played so much in his first game back. Vermette gives the Hawks the centre that Shaw isn't. Hawks rolled four lines all night, very rare this season.

Cause for excitement but it was against the 4th worst team in the league. Yin yang kinda moment.

Time will tell.

I've been thinking that this matchup tonight could be the Stanley Cup final in the spring. What a series that would be. Having said that, Hawks 4 Islanders 2.;) eman

Close eman, very close.

I'll go 2-1 over the Rangers tonight. I'd like to see the goal scoring binge continue but I have my doubts.

Back