Chicago Blackhawks 2014/15

Hey everyone!!!

I think I found what stinks in the General Open forum...

This thread...

brooklyn-nets-bench.gif

Sorry the nucks had a day off... just thought I could practice some where else... won't happen again...;)

Your allright there Derby. Your soothsaying is always welcome here. I just wish you would have been as good as you've been on the Nucks thread.:) But who can predict the Hawks the way they have played thus far.;) eman

Your allright there Derby. Your soothsaying is always welcome here. I just wish you would have been as good as you've been on the Nucks thread.:) But who can predict the Hawks the way they have played thus far.;) eman

what was the final score...

Sorry dude out of touch for awhile. 3-2 Caps. They scored 3 goals in five minutes while the Hawks played vollyball.;) eman

Good start to the circus trip last night, getting by Calgary 4-3. Edmonton then Vancouver. Perfect time for the wife to be away.

Looking forward to the 'Nucks game but given the Hawks recent history with the Oilers I'm concerned they may mail it in, again.

Hawks 2-1 over the Oilers.
Hawks 4- 2 over the Canucks.

They need a 4 game streak. :D

Sorry Fog Ducker...

I hope the game tomorrow is better... Go Nucks

I would love to say go Oilers... but this is atrocious

we_are_all_canucks_by_rhieganpalo-d355fad.jpg

Not Eakins fault. They need to make a trade. Or 2. shake things up with all the overconfident kids too. They need to play a team game and they aren't.

tumblr_m8h49cPHuW1r011tlo1_500.gif

Laugh heartily.

I passed on listening to the game and ate venison in a bolete sauce at the neighbours. I clearly didn't miss much.

Post game blogosphere consensus was if Crawford hadn't played well the game would have been a blow-out. :eek:

Back