Chicago Blackhawks 2014/15

A lone goal won't cut it - when playing a better team...

I have been watching this series in awe. What can one say. Tip of the hat to the Preds. But the Hawks move on. Hawks 4 Preds 2.;) eman

Ya, I think we will move on but it will be in game #6. Crawford or does Q stay with Darling ? Thinking Crawford.

Hawks 4-1.

Let's Go Hawk's!!! There is no way we want to go back to Nashville, so let's finish them off at the Madhouse. Hawks 4 Preds 2.;) eman

Hey Bows, who would you rather see the Hawks play in the next round? I'd sure like the revenge factor against the Blues for last year, but be careful what you wish for. The Wild are one scary team as well. Whoever comes out of this series will give Chicago a tough run for sure. I don't feel the Blues have the goaltending the Wild have with Dubnyk, so I'll grit my teeth and pick the Blues.;) eman

Hawks and Wild it is. Why am I not surprised. Should be some of the most exciting playoff hockey you might ever see. Lets Go Hawks.;) eman

I would have preferred the Blues. Dubnyk has been hot and the Wild are young and fast. The Hawks have been there, done that and been consistent for years.

Go Hawks.

Wish Winnipeg had whupped the Ducks, now I have to pull for America North.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Bows, as much as I would love to see another game at the Madhouse in this round. I'm sure the Hawks are looking to finish this one off. Hawks 4 Wild 2.;) eman

Round #3 begins Sunday. Hawks and Ducks. I may eat these words but I am not that impressed by the Ducks. Perry, Getzlaf and Kesler won't be enough.

Hawks in five.

Sorry to see it's a hawks /Ducks semi-I thought this should have been the final match-up. It is what it is! I thought either of these teams could have beaten the rangers or lightening IMHO.

Both teams well rested if not bored since they last played. NBA plays if they have two teams. Wonder how that works out for the finals.

Anywho, I'm hoping for a good series. Hawks 3-1.

Back