Carlysle vs London drugs brand cat food

Sea lyin’

No Carlysle cat food at our local London drugs. Wife came home with this instead. Same? Prawns going to know the difference? Or should I just feed it to the neighbors cat? 474928F0-27C4-4568-857D-456A01375ADB.jpeg

Last edited:
walmart brand Special Kitty “chicken and gravy” is the bomb. just kidding they don’t care

We saw a definate differance from carlyle to other brands over the years, This year though we are going to try mixing the pelletts with PNT 's special fish oil , should be interesting.

We saw a definite difference from carlyle to other brands over the years, This year though we are going to try mixing the pellets with PNT 's special fish oil , should be interesting. I wonder if Deryk is boiling it up at home.

So? What’s your bait of choice?
Skretting pellets half soaked, half dry. I have bags and bags of herring so I'll throw a couple chunks in for good measure as well.

Westcoast fishing tackle sells the same pellets now.

Skretting pellets half soaked, half dry. I have bags and bags of herring so I'll throw a couple chunks in for good measure as well.

Westcoast fishing tackle sells the same pellets now.
Shhhhhh! But seriously I don't use anything other than skretting super Bait and water now.

Shhhhhh! But seriously I don't use anything other than skretting super Bait and water now.
Haha sorry. Dan told me about this and now he's kicking himself. I only gave up the goods because they don't sell it direct anymore so no super deal.

Speaking of fake tuna…. I see subway is under fire because there is no tuna in their tuna sandwich. Maybe we should start using subway sandwiches
For years I didn’t like subway cuz of their bread. My wife thought I was just fussy but then someone came out with a study that Subways bread had some kind of additive in it that was akin to plastic.

I heard that one of our shadier members, to keep him anonymous let’s call him “Snobert Ryder”, takes the label off of London drugs tuna cat food and puts on counterfeit Carlyle labels and sells them at a premium. That’s why I always get my can tested to ensure they are 100% genuine Carlyle.

This advice has been passed down from multiple generations... My grandpa’s grandpa always said, “one can never be too careful about one’s tuna flavoured cat food!” They talked like that back then.

Last edited:
Back