Canucks 2021 Season

lousy to have to give the Habs a point though. We can't afford to give them or CGY any....
Loser points are killers and with Calgary feasting on the Leafs (1-6) the Northern division is getting tight. Oh, by the way Toronto just came off a 4 day break and after tonight back on another 4 day break. Just saying?

good effort, tough giving up that point to the habs, no idea what those refs were smoking before the game. tonight should be a good one, another ot???, lol , great road trip, after that 1st game in ottwa I didn't think they'd win another game this trip, nice to get these kind of surprises.

Battled just ok with another busy week but 2 shots in the first period and the second half of the second period were tough to watch. Would have been nice if Vesey who I thought played a solid game had put away his shootout attempt. But 7- 8 points on a tough road trip I will take it any day.
Back home to Winnipeg on Monday for another tough match up with zero rest. At the end of the day the early heavily weighted schedule with little down time between travelled days has taken its toll. 6 days rest coming up after the Winnipeg series is too long and too late.

It's actually amazing they have played their way back into contention with that schedule, if they at least split with the jets they have to have a favorable schedule going forward, if you get healthy and on a roll towards the end who knows what will happen in this off season.

Looking forward to tonights game. The Canucks did not look good the last game and were lucky to get to a shootout. Holtby played OK and hard to blame him for the loss when there was not much defence in front of him and he was getting screened by his own guys. At least the officials were good, unlike the previous game.

It's actually amazing they have played their way back into contention with that schedule, if they at least split with the jets they have to have a favorable schedule going forward, if you get healthy and on a roll towards the end who knows what will happen in this off season.
I think when they come out of their big break they will be out of playoffs contention

I agree with ACES . ALTHOUGH maybe with some of their injured players back they will stand a better chance.:cool::(......C.A.

I think when they come out of their big break they will be out of playoffs contention
Sure looks like it now. Puck luck Winnipeg did nothing particularly special tonight. Down by 1 in the 3rd the Canucks were gassed. Schedule travel for sure but centres 1 thru 4 out now with injuries is the telling story. No team can survive at this level with the injuries the Canucks have endured. Felt Virtanen and Vesey both had very good games. Roussel was awful. Greene officially has run out of bandaids.

Checkmate. Again Winnipeg puck luck and an unconscious goalie. Effort overall was there in my opinion but missing 3 NHL Centres is a killer. 4th line all AHL players and it showed. Let's hope the Leafs pickup Boyd is an upgrade on Guadette and Roussel who are both playing on borrowed time. Wouldn't be unhappy if Roussel hit the waiver wire. Vesey again played well as he has a lot to prove.
Team on an overdue 6 day break and then on to Calgary. Playing with pride and 2022 contracts from this point on unfortunately.

This doesn’t look good at all.....

Five more Vancouver Canucks players have entered the NHL’s COVID-19 protocol list.

Alex Edler, Braden Holtby, Quinn Hughes, Zack MacEwen and Antoine Roussel have joined Adam Gaudette and Travis Hamonic on the list.

Just for ***** & giggles I watched Winnipeg vs Toronto last night-guess what it was an NHL game! :eek:

All kinds of stellar play/back & forth back & forth up and down the ice like the game really mattered!

View attachment 63960
Don’t think we will see hockey for quite a while. 14 guys now. Lots of very sick. Gotta be the worst outbreak in the nhl so far
yes it sure sucks, and they won't come out and say if it's a variant or not, lol, it has to be to spread like this gaudette was the 1st and the tracers did't tell them whether it was a variant or not, WTF. there must be a **** ton of it out there in BC now, we test way less than anywhere, henry and dixhead need to be taken out to the woodshed!

yes it sure sucks, and they won't come out and say if it's a variant or not, lol, it has to be to spread like this gaudette was the 1st and the tracers did't tell them whether it was a variant or not, WTF. there must be a **** ton of it out there in BC now, we test way less than anywhere, henry and dixhead need to be taken out to the woodshed!
I thought that they did confirm that it was a variant

Back