Canucks 2021 Season

Dude was drafted in the 1st round and makes 6 mil a year , hope he's capable of the odd good play

He makes too many bad defensive plays imo
I think Myers gets a bit of a bad rap. I like him back there as a big body that can move. Sure he gives the puck up now and again but they all do. I'd hate to see the Canucks defense without him. He chews up big minutes and is a plus player on a minus team.

Dude was drafted in the 1st round and makes 6 mil a year , hope he's capable of the odd good play

He makes too many bad defensive plays imo
Lots of guys drafted in the first round don’t even last a few years in the league

Great win in regulation against a good team. Effort, hustle and great goaltending can get the points. i don’t see why this shouldn’t continue…..

Here we go again. One canuck on the COVID list. Many more around the NHL. I'd say Olympics are going to be off the table for NHL players. No way they can risk a 5 week quarantine.

Here we go again. One canuck on the COVID list. Many more around the NHL. I'd say Olympics are going to be off the table for NHL players. No way they can risk a 5 week quarantine.
oh... :( Yes not worth the risk to go over there when we are going to have a problem over here.. :(

just about did that myself also :) it was abetter 2nd period and the 3rd they seem to turn the after burners on... love Garlands heart... thinking the D man he went after was just a tad bigger then him o_O

That game winner for Horvat was everything. Fantastic they settled down and ground back a win. Great work, boys.

That game winner for Horvat was everything. Fantastic they settled down and ground back a win. Great work, boys.
For sure but what was interesting to me was that in the last minute of the penalty kill the coaches had Juulsen out there to the games end. Although Ekman-Larson was in the penalty box this would never have happened under Greens watch. EP40 is getting his confidence back and Columbus had trouble with his line all night. What more can you say about our Mr. tough guy Garland gnawing on the Columbus defenders shin.

The sweep continues. Smyl must be wondering if he's next?
WTF!! lol…. :D

1639716762773.png

Not the best but thanks again Demko. Elite Hughes was a +3 on a tough night with 5 defencemen.
Finally Dickinson 5th opportunity was a charm. Was hoping the league would shut down for 2 weeks with everything going on. Makes a lot of sense but with the Leafs here on Saturday night and the Kraken back to back all bets are off.
The Leafs will be well rested with the Flames game being cancelled.

Back