Canucks 2021 Season

I don't think that info is out yet, they have until 2:00 pm today.
That’s what I thought too but…

If a player is going to opt out of the 2021-22 NHL season for Covid reasons, the deadline is simply the end of the day

Oh…..and Travis Hamonic opted out for the season
The plot thickens

On behalf of Jim Benning: “We’ve received confirmation that Travis Hamonic will not be opting out this season. He remains at home, dealing with some personal matters. We continue to support him, and out of respect for the situation, we will have no further comment at this time.”

Entertaining game, tough loss in the shootout but hello Keith Duncan welcome to Edmonton.
Early but EP40 and Miller need to pick it up if we are to compete for a playoff spot.
Really liked Hoglander and Dickinson last night.

Entertaining game, tough loss in the shootout but hello Keith Duncan welcome to Edmonton.
Early but EP40 and Miller need to pick it up if we are to compete for a playoff spot.
Really liked Hoglander and Dickinson last night.
I liked Hoglander as well. I thought Petterson didn't look too bad, had some good moves. Miller didn't look good at all.
Gotta love the hit Myers dished out on Duncan Keith. Been waiting a long time for that.

Speaking of someone without a clue Travis Green has to get on top of all the Too Many Men on the Ice penalties his team takes; ever noticed what happens when the whistle blows?

Green sneers at the Ref and shakes his head as though they don't know the game and the next period the same stupid thing happens-over & over & over all season long.

Too many men penalties are on the players , most of them coast back to the bench - no rush at all , the other guy going on sees his check and wants to get out there as fast as posssible so he doesnt get crap from the coach about his check getting a scoring chance , the sedins used to drive me nuts with their "we dont have to skate back to the bench fast we're stars attitude "

Didn’t petey jump on the ice when nobody was even close to coming off in the last game? He didn’t get a penalty. But no clue why he jumped on haha

Once the Nucks weathered the Flyers opening storm they played pretty good.. A questionable call that allowed Flyers back in the game and the canucks should have been able to not let them score... that being said.. the better team won :)

First period déjà vu of 2020 as defence was facing a full on fire drill. Thank you Demko for holding the fort.
Much better second and 3rd but Phillies Hart was questionable in net. Canucks struggled in the face off circle which I think partially led to the late 3rd period collapse. Dickinson as advertised needs additional face off work. Garland was a beast, really starting to like his overall play. That trade with Arizona so far looks very promising. Let's see what Detroit brings tonight.

Back