Canucks: 2011/2012

ok holmes you crossed a line, daniel should get tougher, that ******** wasnt a hockey play at all KEEP YOUR HEAD UP are you kidding me, i was having a good time reading your stuff but not anymore your a douche oh yeah kieth has a history of being a snap show, he should sit 20 cause thats the only way this crap stops, that was chicken ****. now see what you done i feel like taking you out back for a tune up YOTES IN FOUR!!!!!!! go flyers now that was fun to watch

Lippy we dont suck at all, the crapnucks deffinately suck tho,

Right and wrong in one sentence.....

2fdaf19fe9_84892008_o2.jpg

Definitely crossed a line Holmes, that was intent to injure. Google class, and try to absorb some of that information and gain some.

I am no spring chicken and can remember saturday night listening to Foster Hewitt on the radio calling hockey games. Spent most of my life watching sat night hockey. What we see nowadays is not hockey. It is just a slightly tamed down version of Slapshot. I am also fed up with a coach that doesn

Soundz of the holmo
B'n ridicule by a Canuck nation, in a Canuck land

IMO run ta red coat Otta here ( nuck thread )

hfhodfj odj eug djasgfwyw jdoijwhn... No?

i just made one, wanna see?,lol..:p..holmes*

Well yes... yes I do. Do expand on said cheese cake.

It prolly tastes better than the game I watched... Some pics will get you a kick in the nutz so post away..

This forum doesn`t like me. . What I was saying was I am fed up with a coach that doesn`t stick up for his players . His star player gets driven into the net and piled on, a player who is pissed off because of it gets thrown out of the game and our illustrious coach might as well be having a nap behind the bench.

I`m sorry but this aint hockey and i haven`t sat and watch an entire game since the new year. It just ticks me off too much.

This forum doesn`t like me. . What I was saying was I am fed up with a coach that doesn`t stick up for his players . His star player gets driven into the net and piled on, a player who is pissed off because of it gets thrown out of the game and our illustrious coach might as well be having a nap behind the bench.

I`m sorry but this aint hockey and i haven`t sat and watch an entire game since the new year. It just ticks me off too much.

Don't get down Bra
Itz only entertainment, one must win & the otta loose..........it iz law

Oh and Holmes, you used to be amusing but now you have taken it to the point where I, for one, think you are a total butt and doubt if I`m alone !!!!

The next game is the one that decides the series. If Sneider doesn't start the next game (not blaming Lou) then they will probably loose the game. They need to change it up and get the momentum back. I watched the Philly/Pens game and was amazed at the difference in the overall hustle of those two teams compared to this series. The Flyers and Pens both played hard the entire game, not just when they fell behind.

I think the team may play with more confidence in front of Schneider. I bet he starts next game. I'm also really loving that flyers and penguins series. Hope penguins start a come back.

Back