CANUCKS - 2010!

Not sure about tonight? Thinking Nucks might pull one outta their butt out of desperation but the way they have been playing thats the only game they are going to win.
The Sedins need to grab this team and lead them like into the "promise land" which they are not.Not sure they are capable?
I agree that someone else should carry the "C" not Louie

I am thinking Canuck Fans might be crying themselves to sleep again for another season or until they get over it....[xx(]....lol
Me included.....lol

Lets hope I am wrong......

Oh I am glad Detroit got knocked out last night and lets hope Pittsburgh finishes Montreal off!

cheers

8 minutes in and the reffing was a joke, still a joke after 2 periods!! I'm looking forward to the brawl half way thru the third.

... Are fishermen all liars?
Or do only liars fish?

8 minutes in and the reffing was a joke, still a joke after 2 periods!! I'm looking forward to the brawl half way thru the third.

Or do only liars fish?

What a drag -- no brawl -- series needs a good ol' dust up -- somebody needs to get clobbered

Or do only liars fish?

What a drag -- no brawl -- series needs a good ol' dust up -- somebody needs to get clobbered

Or do only liars fish?

Good call Little Hawk, still a glimmer of hope.

Aye - we're not done yet!

Yes, they've beat us three times, clobbering us once; we've clobbered em' twice!

I finally figured out what was wrong with the situation: Although I was wearing my favorite old Canuck shirt as I always do, the previous two games I had forgotten to don my 'Lucky-gonch'. Yup, I got Canuck's-gonch and last night I remembered to put'em on! So there you have it, the combined power of the 'Shirt' and the 'Gonch' was just too much for the Hawks. (Sidenote: Not washing either of em' till the Nuck's bring the cup home)

The Nuck's have come back three-times in the playoffs from a 3-1 deficit and this past season they were the 'Come-back' kids!

So lets' hope!

Tuesday: Nuck's 5 - Hawks 3

"Some could care less if there's any fish left for our kids!"

Aye - we're not done yet!

Yes, they've beat us three times, clobbering us once; we've clobbered em' twice!

I finally figured out what was wrong with the situation: Although I was wearing my favorite old Canuck shirt as I always do, the previous two games I had forgotten to don my 'Lucky-gonch'. Yup, I got Canuck's-gonch and last night I remembered to put'em on! So there you have it, the combined power of the 'Shirt' and the 'Gonch' was just too much for the Hawks. (Sidenote: Not washing either of em' till the Nuck's bring the cup home)

The Nuck's have come back three-times in the playoffs from a 3-1 deficit and this past season they were the 'Come-back' kids!

So lets' hope!

Tuesday: Nuck's 5 - Hawks 3

"Some could care less if there's any fish left for our kids!"

Well...it was exactly one year ago today that the Hawks ousted the Canucks in six games. Will history repeat itself? Hawks 5-3.;) eman

Golf courses are gonna be pretty crowded on the west coast now: no salmon fishing in JDF and in the Fraser until July and all the BC pro hockey teams done. Have to admit, the Hawks were just better.

Rid of Louie, Salo, Bieksa, Burrows and then find a couple of big D bodies and another Samuelson like forward.

Back