CANUCKS - 2010!

LH agree whole heartedly.....
And we hope for the split..... Buffalo is on the first line for the rest or the series... that I would bet on.
Again say that Hordy or Glass is in the line up for the next game...(kinda hopin Glass)

lu.jpg

CHIRP --- CHIRP --- CHIRP --- you fit right into thier line-up Holmes, could be thier downfall if the Nucks find some heart, and the ref's start calling the game like they have all year. Series is starting to remind me a little too much like last year. Canucks are going to have to get way more physical and start finishing thier checks if thier going to pull this one out. I'm not sure about Bieksa, he seems to be struggling on his possitioning, like he's not picking up the right guy in thier end, maybe I'm just picking on him. Where's that Rome guy, I thought he was playing all-right. Hope they win on Friday!!!

... Are fishermen all liars?
Or do only liars fish?

it's hard to take these games seriously with the amount of goaltender interference, how is lou supposed to make a save when he's pitch forked into the net by butthead, I counted three goals that goaltender interference could have been called last night I think lous body language on the last one said it all. and a few other occassions it could or should have been called, it was unbelievable the crap the refs were letting those douche bags get away with, no wonder the canucks lost their focus what are they supposed to do? they try that crap and their in the box. Was pretty cool to see everyone going to the game last night I was grabbin some take out around 6 and everyones got their case of beer canucks jerseys on going to the game, had to go to Lordco at 7 (PVR taping) and it was a ghost town, pretty cool to see everyone getting behind the team, I guess if the refs won't call the game within the rules our guys will have to stoop to that level and start running numbnuts.nice guys finish last they say.

I feel your pain killer. I was wondering myself on that last Hawk goal. The Dickheads in New York said today it was a missed call. Tonights game is going to be a classic. Hawks 4 Nucks 2.;)eman

quote:Originally posted by holmes

aw c'mon usually at this point nucks fans would be calling for a complete head to toe dismantling of the team,coaches and upper management....holmes*
I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP AFTER THE LAST GAME!!!.... You're distracting me![}:)]........ and I am trying to find my damn razor.

:D:D

Sick - fu(k - sick - fu(k - sick - fu(k!

I'm so pissed I can't find words that would be nearly adequate!

Gonna' throw my vintage Nucks' T-shirts and those stupid flags on my truck into a big pile and put a fuggin' match to it!

There... I'm okay now.

Nuck's in 7!

"Some could care less if there's any fish left for our kids!"

Go Pens???? [:I] [8)]

Frickin' Canucks:(.......and if holmes posts once more in this thread I am gonna dismantle Gold River looking for him...and then it's game on. :D [:p]

the hawks will have more chances in the future with such a young team, i hate saying that, i hate those damn hawks

it's amazing, you pay a guy 6mil. plus a year and he can't play well for more than 1 or 2 games, and has more really bad games than seems possible and at the worst times too. i think the team is just as frustrated with their captain (Louwrongo) as they are with the hawks. if he sucks tonight the guy should be run outta town. i think canucks win tonight but no way can they win 3 in a row against chicago. i say 7-6 vancouver in another louwrongo meltdown.
cheers ferret

it's amazing, you pay a guy 6mil. plus a year and he can't play well for more than 1 or 2 games, and has more really bad games than seems possible and at the worst times too. i think the team is just as frustrated with their captain (Louwrongo) as they are with the hawks. if he sucks tonight the guy should be run outta town. i think canucks win tonight but no way can they win 3 in a row against chicago. i say 7-6 vancouver in another louwrongo meltdown.
cheers ferret

When they first made Luongo the Captain, I never felt that it was a good idea to load that much responsability on a goaltender. Now I know I'm not alone on that. But when I look at Luongo after games, interviews etc. I know it was a mistake. I hope Vancouver corrects that for next year. Hawks 5 Nucks 3.;) eman

When they first made Luongo the Captain, I never felt that it was a good idea to load that much responsability on a goaltender. Now I know I'm not alone on that. But when I look at Luongo after games, interviews etc. I know it was a mistake. I hope Vancouver corrects that for next year. Hawks 5 Nucks 3.;) eman

Aye-aye EM!

Make Kessler the 'C' because he's got grit and has earned it.

Lou will bounce back tonight; Nuck's 5 - Hawks 0!

(OK Holms'ey... fire when ready!;)

Aye-aye EM!

Make Kessler the 'C' because he's got grit and has earned it.

Lou will bounce back tonight; Nuck's 5 - Hawks 0!

(OK Holms'ey... fire when ready!;)

Not sure about tonight? Thinking Nucks might pull one outta their butt out of desperation but the way they have been playing thats the only game they are going to win.
The Sedins need to grab this team and lead them like into the "promise land" which they are not.Not sure they are capable?
I agree that someone else should carry the "C" not Louie

I am thinking Canuck Fans might be crying themselves to sleep again for another season or until they get over it....[xx(]....lol
Me included.....lol

Lets hope I am wrong......

Oh I am glad Detroit got knocked out last night and lets hope Pittsburgh finishes Montreal off!

cheers

Back