CANUCKS - 2010!

****!!!!!!!!!! I said when it happened the SH goal could be a turning pt in the series...suchhh a bad play...like come on... I'm headed to game 4!!! Can't wait...hopefully it'll be the game where we go up 3-1...I honestly think we need to go up 3-1 in this series to take er.

www.serengetifishingcharters.com

"Welcome to the Madhouse" - but not the kinda welcome wanted
One SH goal - almost two - won't cut the mustard in the playoffs
Cut off the head of the snake or it'll come back and bite ya - Ouch!!

quote:Originally posted by Little Hawk

(Lip-rip: where's your originality; I already called 4-2 Nucks!)

LOL.... that was like a hole page ago. I missed 'er.

That was a way better game.... Not too much in the way of mistakes (other then the hawks start) and think it could have gone either way.

Wait a minute! I meant 4 -2 Hawks!

Ha-ha! Oh well, at least Louie is still strong.

Another good sign is Burrows getting 'greasy' and starting to shoot. Even puppy-dog Wellwood is starting to get his nose dirty.

Two-straight at home!

Giver'!

"Some could care less if there's any fish left for our kids!"

Im going with Holmes Chicago in 6. Leeky Lou will show his true self soon.

kittyjuly1409055-1.jpg

Boy, the Nucks where really messed up on that winning goal!! Talk about confusion -- all of them chasing the puck, falling over each other -- that was ugly. They better watch that tape a couple of hundred times before the next game! Good for the Hawks , I guess

... Are fishermen all liars?
Or do only liars fish?

I'm thinking we could see our first O.T. tonight. These teams are pretty close, could be a pivotal game. Hawks 4 Canucks 3.;) eman

LOL serengeti I came up here for that reason ABSOLUTE JOKE!!!

Buffalo has been a difference maker but I mean COME ON!

Either or...... Hordichuk or Glass is in the line up for the next game.... think they need to toughen up... blue jerseys were flyin everywhere.
And yeah Nana's LEWWWWWW should invest in some velcro [V]

Nucks should try runnin Niemi [}:)]

Eman.....Holmes SHUT UP

[V]

:D

Not looking good. Not gritty enough and can't find the net. And on the other end every little roller goes in ... and always at critical times... Total momentum loss...

Tough game. Good on Buttfookin for pushin' the limit with collusive reffing on board; it worked!

From a Canucks' fans perspective there was much about this game that sucked apart from the final score:

1) The Hawks have the 'split' in hand.
2) The reffing was atrocious, especially concerning the Hawks assault on Louie.
3) The Nuck's again failed to make the Hawks pay on the powerplay.

On the upside:

1) Although Lou coughed a couple of questionable rebounds, overall he was good.
2) Burrows is starting to play with some passion and managed a nice one. Now if Demitra would just 'come to the party!'
3) The 'Whimps' (Raymond, Wellwood, Hanson) are showing some balls and will help to increase offensive depth in the stretch.
4) Daniel is showing some unusual aggression and pissedoffidness that is totally uncharacteristic from a 'Sister' let alone a Swede.

Friday night we look to (and will) consolidate the split.

Good show from the Hawks!

"Some could care less if there's any fish left for our kids!"

quote:Originally posted by holmes

quote:Originally posted by Bag-Juan

Yeah, I hate it when one team plays so much better than the other. I agree with you Lipripper, it's not very exciting when one team dominate's like that, and just pounds the other team into oblivion and hammer's the ever living crap out of them!!! Hopefully Chicago can get thier tail's out from between thier leg's and thier heads out of thier arse-hole's and show up and give us a half decent game #2. If they don't they may as well stay at home and not bother heading west for games 3&4!!! What's the score to-nite Holmes???

... Are fishermen all liars?
Or do only liars fish?

questions answered i believe:Dholmes*
pre-told you to SHUT UP :D
Thats enough outta you

Back