Canon ball stains when your rocky boat bangs your downrigger weight solutions?

How do you remove?

• TPS not useful.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
on and off, basically mild muriatic acid. be cautious with it.

mr clean eraser, works everytime,
or FSR gel works well too

I use a snubber between the ball & where it snaps to the cable. I use a long leaded on the release. i don't take the ball out of the water

Try the Clorox bleach cleaner in the spray bottle. It is a combination of cleaners and bleach. It works great on cleaning and bleaching out stains in hard acrylic plastic sinks and perhaps would do the same for Gelcoat. Spray it on and leave it for a while then scrub and rinse and repeat if necessary. If it is a bad stain on a vertical surface, try a pad soaked in cleaner taped to the surface to allow the bleach cleaner to work. This stuff will make ugly, dirty, badly stained acrylic sinks look like new and does not cause abrasion damage.

Last edited:
.......... :( lost a nice 25 last year in nootka. wrapped, ping gonzo happened in seconds. still have them in the water tho

any decent fish, the ball get lifted in. geez!

I run basically the same set up as Finaddict but pull my balls up out of the water a little and swing the rigger out the back leaving the whole side open . Never lost a fish to the rigger doin that

Back