Bottom Paint Advice.

Yes that looks sharp Sir Reel, the black looks much better than the blue indeed.

Not to worried about the fish Roy I'm worried about myself, I'm picky in the way my stuff looks lol. My youngest boy Sam is a Red Seal painter and lead painter in his shop so easy peasy getting a stripe put on for me.

Thanks guys it's always good to have outside thoughts appreciate it.

Do you still come down to Sooke? If so is nice to have bottom paint if your in the water a week or 2.

No I think I'm done with Sooke for the most part, might still come out that way in the spring for Hali or a May/June run but not for the big Aug trip anymore. Just to busy out there for me, to cut throat. I like to be able to relax and enjoy my fishing. It's the main reason I went bigger so I can concentrate on the west side. Ukee is going to be my new home for a while. That and I plan on doing some longer trips. I'd like to start poking around Rivers Inlet, Shearwater area. I hope to do a trip in the next couple years head out from Hardy and hit Rivers Inlet for a couple days then work my way up to Shearwater then back down. Hopefully some spring Prawn and winter spring fishing in Campbell River. Kind of planning in the next couple years I'll start to leave the boat out there over the summer in dry storage up around Parksville area, take it out there's in the spring and bring it home after the Aug trip, we'll see how it goes.

Sounds like a great plan. I have been going to Bamfield last few years. Have done pretty well and it is just so beautiful out there. I want to do a trip up Rivers Inlet or Shearwater too. May try that next summer. Have the boat for it. Just need the time.

I hear you on the time factor brother. Some day we'll have the time by then our health will be gone lol. You never know maybe we'll have to buddy boat on those shearwater trips. Been doing research on fishing spots, marinas, lodging it's coming for me, won't be long.

Back