Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Been for sale for a while, so likely some room to make a deal. Cosmetics aren't great, but with some sweat equity, and maybe a few thousand to build a nicer console this boat could really shine.

The newer 19 bridgeview centre consoles appear quite a bit different. Same aggressive reverse chine, but it seems like they worked out the angles a lot better on the new ones. Likewise, on the new ones the engine is mounted off a pod/hull extension. The new ones are $100k, so you could throw some serious money at this and still come out ahead.
Honestly I like the console as it is, low center of gravity and nothing to whack rods on is really nice. The other big benefit is the clear lines of communication; couple times now having the ability to yell from behind the wheel or back to the stern with no barrier has been invaluable. It's not a multi-day or family boat anyway so I don't see the point in trying to make it one!

Even with new power we're still in it for 1/3 the cost of a new replacement, wouldn't be able to afford anything this capable other than the way we've gone with it.

Honestly I like the console as it is, low center of gravity and nothing to whack rods on is really nice. The other big benefit is the clear lines of communication; couple times now having the ability to yell from behind the wheel or back to the stern with no barrier has been invaluable. It's not a multi-day or family boat anyway so I don't see the point in trying to make it one!

Even with new power we're still in it for 1/3 the cost of a new replacement, wouldn't be able to afford anything this capable other than the way we've gone with it.

Yes, you got a price break on yours, good job. Console is great as is, 24" wide gives lots of fish fighting room either side of it.

Looks like a bit of mould in that Bridgeview, wonder if it was under at anytime. Also a mickey mouse way of running wires to the console via those aluminum tubes on the floor either side of the console, instead of through the portal under the floor. Would be nice to see the serial number to get an accurate year of the hull.

Last edited:
Worth every penny in the sellers mind
I saw it for sale a few years ago when it still had the jet/yanmar diesel in it.. The asking price at the time was around 100K less.... possible a lot of money went into fab+repower, but unlike a GIC or bitcoin and or maybe truth social stock, I'm pretty certain you supposed to get about 1/10th of what you put into a boat out of it (if your lucky)...

On second thought, I'm sure that's how its supposed to work -- $1 in = 10 cents out on truth social........ before factoring exchange/ capital gains / transfer fees and convenience fees.. 😆🤣

I saw it for sale a few years ago when it still had the jet/yanmar diesel in it.. The asking price at the time was around 100K less.... possible a lot of money went into fab+repower, but unlike a GIC or bitcoin and or maybe truth social stock, I'm pretty certain you supposed to get about 1/10th of what you put into a boat out of it (if your lucky)...

On second thought, I'm sure that's how its supposed to work -- $1 in = 10 cents out on truth social........ before factoring exchange/ capital gains / transfer fees and convenience fees.. 😆🤣
I must be really bad at selling stuff, or some are out to lunch with what stuff is worth

Back