Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

1988 arima 17’ decent starter boat. Seems to be more 16-18’ boats on the market lately which is good for guys wanting to get into the market.

That’s not the boat that you pod and have all the benefits of the pod. Batteries and fuel are still taking up the dance floor. Don’t pod a outboard boat please
Looks like more of a commuter/utility rig than a fishing machine. Ease of maintenance at the cost of usability, I guess

Looks like more of a commuter/utility rig than a fishing machine. Ease of maintenance at the cost of usability, I guess
It’s not anymore useable than it was when the outboard was mounted on the stern before the pod. It still had an outboard originally. I guess you can pile stuff on the batteries if you feel like it but it might do something like your jeep lol

It’s not anymore useable than it was when the outboard was mounted on the stern before the pod. It still had an outboard originally. I guess you can pile stuff on the batteries if you feel like it but it might do something like your jeep lol
Lol I’m trying to be positive, I agree it doesn’t make a lot of sense to me.

And leave my Jeep out of this, it already tried to kill itself before I stepped in, now it’s sitting half disassembled waiting to die. It’s been thru enough. 😂

Back