Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

It’s not anymore useable than it was when the outboard was mounted on the stern before the pod. It still had an outboard originally. I guess you can pile stuff on the batteries if you feel like it but it might do something like your jeep lol
Put the batteries in the bow, throw a big cooler back there.

1998 Grady White 282 sailfish. $35,000.
Mercury 300XXL Sea Pro DTS 1292 HOURS
Trailer not included
$35,000.00
Located in our Sandspit location

IMG_9413.jpegI’m IMG_9411.jpegIMG_9412.jpeg

This is such poor form on Bridgeview's part.

As a dealer you have to know what you're selling. This is not a 282.

If it was a 282 made years before any other 282s, and with the 272 windows then good luck to the buyer trying to run it with 1 engine. Same if it's a 272. Those are twin 225-250 boats. Twin 200 v4 work but are light. Also, looks wet with the transom plate and being an old guide boat so I'm sure that'll help adding some old grady water pounds.

I'd guess this is a smaller grady model from the 90s as it looks like the transom plate has sat in the water for a bit with a single on it. I couldn't imagine how you'd run it on a single.

Shame bridgeview, shame.

Last edited:
FREE! 21’ glasply. Or $1500 with a tandem trailer. Looks like the drive/motor needs re-assembly. And by that I mean a pod.

I told you! 😆
Only one with new 900hp is sure steep at 400k used and a big bill for shipping. Some nicely priced ones with 8 year old engines on them. Pretty good torque on those 250’d

Look at this awesome Grady-White 360 Express I found on YachtWorld! https://www.yachtworld.com/yacht/2007-grady--white-360-express-8990605/

Back