Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Mines been sitting for a while. Had some interest around the boat show. Priced a bit higher than this one, but with the exchange and trailer upgrades that will likely be required maybe not as far off. Also good to avoid the corrosion era Yamaha. Let me know if you are interested when your schedule permits.
Which one is yours ? I’m not sure now

i seen this one searching around the interweb yesterday, just out of my pocketbook, but it is nice

my wife and i were walking the marina the other day and saw an older malibu 182, i can see why people on here like those too
now i'm keeping my eyes open for a malibu (as well as double eagle/hourston/arima)

$22k seems reasonable, but i don't know alot...

i seen this one searching around the interweb yesterday, just out of my pocketbook, but it is nice

my wife and i were walking the marina the other day and saw an older malibu 182, i can see why people on here like those too
now i'm keeping my eyes open for a malibu (as well as double eagle/hourston/arima)

$22k seems reasonable, but i don't know alot...
The one for 29k with new power looks well priced.

Tuna worthy?
A lot of boat for the $ if the hull is good, I think that may have some wood stingers/transom and is there is a full zip in enclosure?

@tigerprawn is the resident proline expert, who might have an insight into the offshore capabilities

Tuna worthy?
absolutely. only if it checked out. the class of boat is tuna worthy, but if it is in the condition it needs to be in?
affiliation to a questionable boat broker?

Back