Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Probably the most important consideration for me is trailering so the medium boat size makes sense

23' Parker for what seems like a great deal. Decent hulls or nah?

love these parkers. almost bought a 25. i believe they come in an xd model that is built deeper with higher gunnels. the model like this has very low gunnels.

A big fan

View attachment 102871
Huge fan of the Bridgeview 19 CC as well. If dictionary.com needed a definition of 'reverse chine' they would just post a photo of this. Looking at this one, you can really see how far they have come in the past few years in terms of fit/finish. There was a gorgeous 2019 Bridgeview moored down at Burrard Civic until last year that I was always oggling. The older ones that come up for sale definitely look like real work horses.

I talked to the Bridgeview guys at the Boat Show last year, and a new one is going to set you back around $110k +/- 'if' you can convince them to make one for you. Not a huge surprise though, that's about what Silver Streak wants for something similar as well.

Huge fan of the Bridgeview 19 CC as well. If dictionary.com needed a definition of 'reverse chine' they would just post a photo of this. Looking at this one, you can really see how far they have come in the past few years in terms of fit/finish. There was a gorgeous 2019 Bridgeview moored down at Burrard Civic until last year that I was always oggling. The older ones that come up for sale definitely look like real work horses.
I just walked by it. Sweet boat, owned by a former guide. The lack of noticeable bow flare is replaced by that incredible reverse chine. The interior room up in the front is like no other boat of that size due to this.

Gotta be a scam
agreed that a scam is afoot, or a very naive seller. I would think this would typically go for $60K+

Figured I would post a boat instead of a joke this time, before I get a rep for derailing threads

2014 weldcraft 26 w cuddy. Actually a nice tuna boat and weekender, hrs getting up there.

There's good value there.

This guy contacted me when I had an ISO out there. It was not the right layout for me but it is for a recreational angler and it's a good price if there's nothing odd. That's a 400k new boat now (as per the boat show).

Bit hard to go see it but worthwhile if that the boat you want. I think it's priced below market.

Figured I would post a boat instead of a joke this time, before I get a rep for derailing threads

2014 weldcraft 26 w cuddy. Actually a nice tuna boat and weekender, hrs getting up there.

now that is nice tuna boat. Biggest question always, how big is the fuel tank? can you sit 4 in the pilothouse comfortably. well priced too

Link didn’t work for me, where is it?

Back