Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

There's good value there.

This guy contacted me when I had an ISO out there. It was not the right layout for me but it is for a recreational angler and it's a good price if there's nothing odd. That's a 400k new boat now (as per the boat show).

Bit hard to go see it but worthwhile if that the boat you want. I think it's priced below market.
if someone is really interested in the wellcraft I can go give it a once over before you fly up. I can also tow it to Rupert and have it hossled on the ferry for a member

Hmm that trailer looks bagged out and the boat could use a scrub. I don’t get selling something that’s not just for salvage for any price without spending half a day with a power washer and scrub brush to make it look presentable. No interior pics so it’s anyone’s guess what’s going on there. Looks like a bit of a project, BUT it is priced pretty low.

Hmm that trailer looks bagged out and the boat could use a scrub. I don’t get selling something that’s not just for salvage for any price without spending half a day with a power washer and scrub brush to make it look presentable. No interior pics so it’s anyone’s guess what’s going on there. Looks like a bit of a project, BUT it is priced pretty low.
Yeah, all that was nice is the price! That pod and everything would have to be checked over. I would only want to tow her somewhere if I get her checked over.

Double D’s sound like a good idea. 40 foot egg harbour 18.5k usd in Blaine

Looks like a great deal, can’t imagine moorage cost would be anything but eye-watering in the Lower Mainland.

I dono, looks kinda neglected. Don't see any signs of money put into it in a decade anyhow. Looks like full gut job sitting on a trailer that probably needs everything too. Don't get me wrong, that's a classic.

I think he meant that it was a turn key ocean boat in 2004....
Agreed, looks like 50-60k in a 10k package, probably even more

Wish I could go look at it before it’s gone
Mines been sitting for a while. Had some interest around the boat show. Priced a bit higher than this one, but with the exchange and trailer upgrades that will likely be required maybe not as far off. Also good to avoid the corrosion era Yamaha. Let me know if you are interested when your schedule permits.

I dono, looks kinda neglected. Don't see any signs of money put into it in a decade anyhow. Looks like full gut job sitting on a trailer that probably needs everything too. Don't get me wrong, that's a classic.

I think he meant that it was a turn key ocean boat in 2004....
totally neglected, yes this is a total rebuild. offer 10k, you get a 6k trailer and a 4k beautiful project boat. not bad? turn it into a 100k boat. full floatation pod and twin 200's would be my dream.

An honourable mention goes to this seller for using the correct battery boxes and securing them. Slap some grey paint on the cuddy hatches and it would be one of the nicest older listings out there.

1992 Double Eagle 185​

$36,000
Listed 4 weeks ago in Powell River, BC

Back