Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

232 GW 2016 so you have to pay to play!
Does anyone know why marketplace posts always show up like this for me (non-English), or more importantly how to fix it? I’m browsing from an iPhone and I’ve tried logging into FB on safari and through the app. The link works, though an extra step to see what type of boat if not typed into the forum post.

It is super helpful when ppl post the boat type (thanks Kael) and even more helpful when price is included for searching back through prior posts (I.e seeing the price of that kingfisher that has been listed for a year).

To be clear, I’m not bitching as this thread is great.

Attachments

• IMG_7183.png
    IMG_7183.png
    187.9 KB · Views: 12
4 hrs of running at 15 gal/hr = 60
6 hrs trolling at 8 gal/hr = 48

Leaves 30 gallons reserve. Probably a little tig
Specs say 3G/hr at 6 knots for trolling
So if specs are close 13 gal per hr at cruise 30mph
141 gallons would be close I’m thinking thanks for the real world advice and thoughts
Priceless to get your experience from experienced guys

Does anyone know why marketplace posts always show up like this for me (non-English), or more importantly how to fix it? I’m browsing from an iPhone and I’ve tried logging into FB on safari and through the app. The link works, though an extra step to see what type of boat if not typed into the forum post.

It is super helpful when ppl post the boat type (thanks Kael) and even more helpful when price is included for searching back through prior posts (I.e seeing the price of that kingfisher that has been listed for a year).

Some of us market items for a living, and always include a couple photos plus the text.

Regarding the German content, the administrators of this website have looked at that a few times and there’s nothing that they can do.

Just posting a craigslist ad, as an example, will fail after a while, because once the ad expires, it does not show up anymore, so posting a few photos and text description is helpful. I agree with you.

Specs say 3G/hr at 6 knots for trolling
So if specs are close 13 gal per hr at cruise 30mph
141 gallons would be close I’m thinking thanks for the real world advice and thoughts
Priceless to get your experience from experienced guys
No problem. Always good to pad the numbers. Likely running heavy with fuel, ice and passengers for Tuna.

No problem. Always good to pad the numbers. Likely running heavy with fuel, ice and passengers for Tuna.
Definitely good to plan ahead I’ll probably be solo most of the time and do appreciate to comments as they will help to shorten the learning curve and make the adventure a positive one
Thanks

Grady White 2003 Adventure 208 31k usd in WA. Could use a repower?
That seems like a hot deal. I guess when I get kicked out for spending out of the house fund I could sleep on the boat…

@Skins88 might still be for sale and is likely a better deal if you can work the numbers together.
Point being I’m a log hauler and now is our busy season so will be awhile before I can get down to it
Boss would be mad if I took days off before breakup muds us out
But it would be in my zone I’m thinking
Might have to put a fuel cell in the cudy to tuna fishing

Ha, mine show up in German.

Haven't had a FB account in years so not sure if that's their way of punishing me.

Back