Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Or look south
Pretty tough to find newer Grady’s cheap. Sure if the dollar gets to par or more than ones in the US get cheap but Canadian brokers know the how much they are all selling for. Every once in a while someone “steals” a boat but usually it reflects the age and work needed. I learned this lesson a long time ago- price for a specific good or service is determined by the relationship between its supply and demand at any given point.

Pretty tough to find newer Grady’s cheap. Sure if the dollar gets to par or more than ones in the US get cheap but Canadian brokers know the how much they are all selling for. Every once in a while someone “steals” a boat but usually it reflects the age and work needed. I learned this lesson a long time ago- price for a specific good or service is determined by the relationship between its supply and demand at any given point.
Just pointing out that there’s more of them in the southern market
Why all caps is that shouting lol😂
Or am I getting schooled and I agree hard to find the person who is in need of a quick sale for financial reasons or whatever and of course supply and demand drive a market and value of the dollar due to inflation is at play
But those are elementary observations

Sorry didn’t mean to bold or all caps :). Just in the fog of kid wake-up war over here!

I often look south too but it’s crazy how demand for nice boats seems to stay high but older high hour ones really sit on the market now!
With price of new engines and shop rates it makes sense
Especially when you consider time invested in hull repairs if one can find a shop and for those that can do it themselves if they have time so time is money and being on the water is priceless = value in newer boat
also elementary math
Ps. you’ll miss those mornings at some point
I’ll tell you now, believe me later

With price of new engines and shop rates it makes sense
Especially when you consider time invested in hull repairs if one can find a shop and for those that can do it themselves if they have time so time is money and being on the water is priceless = value in newer boat
also elementary math
Ps. you’ll miss those mornings at some point
I’ll tell you now, believe me later
Ditto on those last 2 sentences in your post, they grow up soooo quick and then are off living their own lives :-(

2016 CUTWATER 28. $199,000.

Diesel plus 25hp ticker
366hrs
Custom work for fishing
Trailer extra

IMG_9372.jpeg

Long drive from north vancouver to point Roberts but closer to the gulf islands, maybe cheaper fuel and is there fishing close by?
Definitely cheaper fuel , a half hour to Sandheads , and if you get a US license , a beautiful tack is right out front of the marina ….

Back