Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

I think they are called biminis and are easy to install
lol, I see a few of them with it extending over the dance floor and must be a real pain playing a fish with a 10.6” rod, funny thing is there are 20 plus charter boats in Renfrew all running northwest pilot house Type boats and 90% of the time the ole crew is on deck in the back in the open nobody in the pilot house, they sit in the pilot house for the ride to the fishing grounds and that’s it, rest of the time they all in the open on deck.everybody has there preference I guess, I fish solo 90% of the time, very rarely more then 2 and 3 is always to many lol

lol, I see a few of them with it extending over the dance floor and must be a real pain playing a fish with a 10.6” rod, funny thing is there are 20 plus charter boats in Renfrew all running northwest pilot house Type boats and 90% of the time the ole crew is on deck in the back in the open nobody in the pilot house, they sit in the pilot house for the ride to the fishing grounds and that’s it, rest of the time they all in the open on deck.everybody has there preference I guess, I fish solo 90% of the time, very rarely more then 2 and 3 is always to many lol
I hear ya I don’t have many friends either 🤣
Wouldn’t have to go all the way back just to where you like it
Myself I’m an outside when I want and inside when I want so would like a little of both ya know

Gotta have someplace to warm up
Ya well been working outside for almost 40 years now, so nothing good clothes can’t fix, still have a heater in the cuddy if needed, blow’s enough hot air to keep it nice under the canopy. Oh and my friends all have boats lol

I'm only in the pilot house when I'm moving toward my destination. The rest of the time I'm on deck in the back.

Fishing solo is a great break from company. I love solo fishing. Except that sometimes my wife wants to keep me company, but that is rare.

Big price reduction on this Bass Pro boat. Spartan brand. Curious if any of you weld gurus have crawled around one of these? Any comment on build quality etc? I’ve only ever seen one in the wild at the launch.…

2019 Northriver Voyager Offshore 785k

Big price reduction on this Bass Pro boat. Spartan brand. Curious if any of you weld gurus have crawled around one of these? Any comment on build quality etc? I’ve only ever seen one in the wild at the launch.…
I’ve been in one of the bigger pilot house, in the parking lot at bass pro in tsawassen, they seem like a light tin built, can’t really see under the deck, to look at the structure itself, I would say similar to KF, definitely not A northwest or Jacksoncraft. Just knocking around sounded light, welding where clean compared to a lot out there

I’ve been in one of the bigger pilot house, in the parking lot at bass pro in tsawassen, they seem like a light tin built, can’t really see under the deck, to look at the structure itself, I would say similar to KF, definitely not A northwest or Jacksoncraft. Just knocking around sounded light, welding where clean compared to a lot out there
Not really fair to compare a hand built Northwest or Jaxon Craft to a sale price new 80K boat. It has been said before that Thunder Jet makes Spartan boats. I was on one in the parking lot a few years ago. 3/16 bottom, 1/8 sides if I remember correctly. Depending on the model, they will be a bilge pump boat, not self bailing, which is fine. So many different boat types on the water during salmon season, they are all catching fish and enjoying it.

2024's are here, your link is a 2022 on sale, as they ordered a boatload of product as Buyers were not willing to wait 3-4 months for delivery. Parts guy was explaining the big inventory this early.

Here is the thread from a few years ago, this was a different model, but you get the idea.

Last edited:
Not really fair to compare a hand built Northwest or Jaxon Craft to a sale price new 80K boat. It has been said before that Thunder Jet makes Spartan boats. I was on one in the parking lot a few years ago. 3/16 bottom, 1/8 sides if I remember correctly. Depending on the model, they will be a bilge pump boat, not self bailing, which is fine. So many different boat types on the water during salmon season, they are all catching fish and enjoying it.
Not comparing the 3, all I was saying is they seam like a light tin boat, he did not ask if it was catching fish lol

Back