Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

2005 GRADY WHITE 300 MARLIN 170k

I will never understand 30 foot boats with two seats under a hard top. Nice boat tho
Keeping the freeloader buddy’s off the boat, more then 2 is crowded, unless you run a charter

Hull looks fairly mint - no anti-fouling paint to hide anything, and looks like it lives on land so hopefully the foam is bone dry. The 150 Verado was the base power option from the factory, but seems a bit underpowered. To bad these didn't have factory pod/hull extensions to free up a bit more room.

I think you're thinking of a different boat. A 265 exp is a huge 26. Huge compared to a 255. Different category of boat. Another foot of beam. Way better ride. Much bigger power demands. It's a center helm with seating for four anyways under cover. It's a mini 330 and not really all that different in useable space from the 305 express (same seating style layout).
Pat has a 265 with an extension. Pretty cool ride.

Pretty hard to be part of the action, watch the rods and enjoy the beautiful West coast scenery while down below, different layouts for different folks, just don’t agree with your guide comment that’s all
Ya I get it, most of those boat are from Florida where it’s nice and sunny, so sitting on deck in the sun is great, here on our coast is different,personally I hate fishing out of a pilot house, needs to be open, not to many boats with cover for 4 with an open deck

Ya I get it, most of those boat are from Florida where it’s nice and sunny, so sitting on deck in the sun is great, here on our coast is different,personally I hate fishing out of a pilot house, needs to be open, not to many boats with cover for 4 with an open deck
I think they are called biminis and are easy to install

Any who, getting back to Grady’s for sale !
Let’s get some contact info going its boat show weekend and good deals on rods reels at the show or auto pilots
I’m thinking I need to go for a drive maybe take Friday off
And get pumped up for the upcoming season

81 commander rebuilt motors and legs, 20 hrs on each. all new interior, surveyed nov 2022. Have all receipts. Asking $42k message for more information if interested.

Attachments

• IMG_4256.jpeg
    IMG_4256.jpeg
    303 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_4258.jpeg
    IMG_4258.jpeg
    141.4 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_7610.jpeg
    IMG_7610.jpeg
    437.4 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_7602.jpeg
    IMG_7602.jpeg