Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Can we all just take a minute to appreciate the people that keep this thread going by constantly feeding boats of all kinds and prices and locations into one place from about 100 different locations on the internet. @kaelc is surely feeding his own boat browsing addiction but it really is super helpful! There are plenty of other frequent contributors and I really appreciate each post from each person!

Also although I look at a lot of boats I don’t feel knowledgeable about what is good value so appreciate the opinions here on value and quality.

We are going to put our DE 206 on the market in the next few months and once it sells will be looking for real.

Can we all just take a minute to appreciate the people that keep this thread going by constantly feeding boats of all kinds and prices and locations into one place from about 100 different locations on the internet. @kaelc is surely feeding his own boat browsing addiction but it really is super helpful! There are plenty of other frequent contributors and I really appreciate each post from each person!

Also although I look at a lot of boats I don’t feel knowledgeable about what is good value so appreciate the opinions here on value and quality.

We are going to put our DE 206 on the market in the next few months and once it sells will be looking for real.
pics of the DE

what about the guy that started the thread... lol JK lets keep it going boys

2007 C Dory 25ft cruiser $118,900 Listed 13 hours ago in Nanaimo, BC
New Suzuki 200, Electronics and windlass.

It'll be interesting to see how fast it sells or doesn't. There is one for sale in Oregon but don't know the hours on the engines, twin 90's at 101k CAD. I'd choose the local one given the options on it.

Oregon one https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/984358089781959/

Last edited:
2007 C Dory 25ft cruiser $118,900 Listed 13 hours ago in Nanaimo, BC
New Suzuki 200, Electronics and windlass.

It'll be interesting to see how fast it sells or doesn't. There is one for sale in Oregon but don't know the hours on the engines, twin 90's at 101k CAD. I'd choose the local one given the potions on it.

Oregon one https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/984358089781959/
What took you so long?

What took you so long?
6 year old tantrum and trying to plan out a better transducer setup and figure out which cables I still have and haven't used. Couldn't imagine being a member with any more electronics than I already have.

Oh yeah and seeing if AI is any better than me at finding Open Pit Mine Managers and nope AI is all hype.

A new C-dory would be over 250k equipped like those, so in luxury tax territory. Crazy.

Want to be the best looking boat on the water? Someone definitely needs to pick this one up.

00b0b_iO8sfqUJDtq_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

00k0k_jBO7fOPRVr6_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

00505_jqQGadataGt_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

Tuna come every year
Want to be the best looking boat on the water? Someone definitely needs to pick this one up.

00b0b_iO8sfqUJDtq_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

00k0k_jBO7fOPRVr6_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

00505_jqQGadataGt_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg
... and a flybridge, Lov'it!

Back