Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

These Boultons seem to have a really narrow hull at waterline and a shallow V. They must be really tender. This particular one seems to have some modifications along the chine.
They are river boats, friend or mine runs the Fraser in one of those, I/o jet, they can handle skinny water and nice on flat water, but can even imagine running it in a 3-4 ft chop

Friends of mine on Vancouver island are selling this. They hardly used the boat, the trailer is not that old and is included. Was serviced every year.

IMG_8376.jpeg
IMG_8375.jpegIMG_8377.jpegIMG_8378.jpeg

Couple 25 c-dory’s in Alaska.

The titan may be cheaper and faster.
Yeah saw your above post…I don’t mind a road trip if I can tie it into a fishing trip lol.

Re: titan 900hrs on those Honda’s… electronics appear dated and likely need a few add-ons to make it fishy-ier. More pics/vids @ southern straights hatch sales if anyone else is interested.

Currently making my wish list ( hard top for PB/trap storage, heater, convertible dinette with option for forward facing front bench, rear helm or auto pilot to name a few) while I try to squeeze one more season out of my current boat and wait to see if these interest rates keep putting the squeeze on leisure items (lower boat prices next fall).

Last edited:
Back